* City & State:
* Phone #:
* Color Preference(s):?
& Brindle Piebald
& Fawn Piebald
with Black Mask
* Age Preference:
* Personality Preference:
* Do you prefer a male or female? Why?
* Show or Companion?
* Companion puppies will go home on a limited
registration, which means it MUST be spayed/neutered. Is this ok with
* Number of children in household & ages?
* Do you have any tenants or relatives living with
* Does everyone in household want this puppy?
* Will this puppy be for a child?
* Is he/she ready for this responsibility?
Please understand we ask this because dogs are
not temporary, nor are they teachers of "the miracle of
life" please ask yourself what will happen when your child gets
bored with his new toy, or you find that your child is just not
capable of caring for a living being in the way that only mature
* How many hours will your puppy be alone during the
day/night if you work outside of your home?
* Where will the puppy be during the day?
* Where will he/she sleep at night?
* Do you believe in crate training?
* Why or Why Not?
* Where will the puppy go when the family is on
* How long have you lived at your current address?
* Which best describes the type of house do you live
* Do you own your home?
* If no and you rent, do you have written permission
to have a housedog on the premises? ( A signed copy will be required
* What size is your yard, if any?
* What type of fencing do you have, if any?
* Is it completely fenced?
* Have you ever owned a French Bulldog?
* From which Breeder(s) or rescue?
* Do you currently own any other pets??
* If Yes, What types / breeds?
* Are they spayed or neutered?
* Have you ever owned any other pets??
* What types / breeds?
* If you have owned any other pets before, where are
* Do you plan to or do you have pet insurance?
* If yes, who is your carrier?
* Please list your Veterinarian(s) and his/her
address(s), with phone number(s).
* What was the reason for your last Vet visit?
* Please list 3 references we can contact. (Please
list contacts name, address and phone number or email address.)
* Have you ever been convicted of or under
investigation for animal cruelty?
* What is the primary reason you are considering a
* What kind of training do you plan for your puppy?
* What kind of food do you feed or plan to feed?
* Does anyone in the family have allergies to
* What is the activity level of your household?
- visits by friends, meetings, children, parties in your home
- TV, stereo, machinery, tools, lots of kids playing
- Normal comings and goings
- "homebodies", few guests
* Under what circumstances would you not keep this
* Do you have a swimming pool? If yes, is it fenced
separately from the rest of the yard?
* What type of shade will you provide when this dog
* Will this puppy be a member of the family or an
outside/garage/basement kept pet?
An immediate health check is essential for the
welfare of the dog and your peace of mind. This needs to be done
within the first THREE (3) business days of taking your puppy home.
Considering the high cost of veterinary care, are you willing and able
to afford the necessary medical care and further vaccinations
necessary to keep your new pet healthy?
Most reputable Breeders
place high quality companion puppies for $4,000 - $6,500 and can be
expected to offer advice/guidance for the life of the dog. This
is a very special breed which typically requires the aid of humans to
copulate, give birth and then raise to 12/13 weeks of age. We take every
stage of their development very seriously to insure you have a
healthy, well adjusted puppy to welcome into your family.
Do you understand the moral, physical and
financial responsibility of adding a French Bulldog to your family?